LinkedIn Post Checklist
To create a visible presence on Linkedin
LinkedIn is a place to post helpful information, not entertain. So keep content of a high standard and related to business or industry.
- Images – good quality pictures and videos
- Create and contribute to discussions that are relevant to your audience
- Add URL where appropriate
- Comment on other posts/discussions and add useful ideas and contributions
- Endorse and invite other members
Use statements including phrases like:
- How to
- Why people
- You could
- If you
- Ways to
- Top reasons to
- Tops reasons why
- Why it’s
- Things to consider
- Important thing to remember is
Remember the most important points for your audience and topic, be helpful and knowledgeable at the same time.
Whatever you sell online, knowing how to engage more of your readers, earn trust and increase your online conversion rates is a valuable skill to have.
This book teaches you the fundamental principles of creating on-page copy that takes readers through the mental and emotional journey they need to go through before they are ready to buy.
Learn the principles top copywriters use to create engaging highly motivating ‘copyfied’ content that sells with integrity and without hype or fluff! Content tweaks to convert more readers into buyers! Build trust and stronger relationships with your readers.
- Create ‘sticky’ followers that want to come back for more.
- Create irresistible content people what to share with others.
- Take the pain out of trying to come up with compelling copy with easy to follow templates and guides that make writing faster and easier.